Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year's Resolutions

2015 started a few days ago and I post a post about this on Tumblr, but forgot to share it here. Great way to start my blog, right? :'D

Once again, happy newyear everyone! I hope you all have a good one! 
This year I actually have some new year resolutions, because there were some things I'd like to change about myself.


  • Make at least one drawing every week. I haven't made a single drawing last year and that's just unacceptable. Gotta draw more!!
  • Dress up more. I have a shitload of pretty clothes and all I've been wearing are my comfy, boring workclothes or comfy, lazy clothes when I have a day off. (Except if I'm going out ofcourse.) But I'm sick of that! I want to dress up, do my hair and make-up and look pretty (almost) every day! I absolutely love being creative with clothes^^.
  • Take more pictures!
  • Eat healthier. Like every year.
  • Start a blog/vlog. (Oh hey! :D)
  • Be more careful with money.
Last year was my lazy year, but this year I want to do more, be more creative and stop being a lazy ass. Let's do this!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment