Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hellooo everyone and welcome to my blog!

First thing: this blog is still under heavy construction, but I haven't got time to dust off my HTML/CSS-skills yet. It's still pretty basic, but that'll change in the future.

So! Let me introduce myself. My name is Marie-Louise, better known as IWalkedWithAZ0mbie on Tumblr. I'm 25 years old, I live in the Netherlands and this is my face:


I wanted to start a blog for a reaaally long time now, but I guess I was to lazy to actually go for it. But hey, new year, so let's not be lazy for once!
I want to dedicate this blog to the things I like. Clothes, shoes, goth stuff, videogames, anything. Stuff I want, stuff I bought, stuff I wear, stuff I like. There will be outfitposts and I might try and make (Let's Play) video's. I'm scared to death to make video's, cause I've never done that before on my own, but we'll see.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my blog. Subscribe if you want (I don't even know if that's possible..), leave comments, you know the drill!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I doubt you'll see this - this blog seems abandoned, but I wanted to let you know I borrowed a few of your pictures for some art work I'm doing. Hope you don't mind. Hope thing are going well for you and life is good.

    ReplyDelete