Sunday, January 4, 2015

Demon

Yesterday I took some pictures wearing my Halloween costume again! Well, part of it. On Halloween, I painted half my body black, but that took quite some time and I didn't want to do that again, so I just painted my neck and wore an other top (I also didn't want to clean my shower again XD.) This was by far my favorite outfit I ever wore to a Halloween party. I won the contest as well, but I wasn't allowed to actually win, cause I work at the bar where the party took place. Damnit! Still, it was an amaaazing night.

Here are the pictures I took yesterday!












Top: Lip Service
Horns: eBay
Make-up: Black costume make-up and basic black eyeliner/mascara/lipstick.
Lenses: I forgot where I bought those..


XOXO


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that looks awesome! Consider re-doing this costume once again in future ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. How’d you get your eyes like that?

    ReplyDelete